Provides funding to local governments for local road projects
The LMIG program has been developed in cooperation with ACCG, GMA, and others. The annual LMIG allocation is based on the total centerline road miles for each local road system and the total population of each county or city as compared with the total statewide centerline road miles and total statewide population. The LMIG program will allow local governments greater flexibility and quicker project delivery while allowing us to effectively administer the program with a reduced workforce and new funding match requirements.
Review the Guidelines and Rules here.
See FY2023 LMIG Formula Amounts for your jurisdiction here.
Contact the State Aid Coordinator In Your District
- District One – Gainesville 404-694-6564
- District Two – Tennille 478-553-3383
- District Three – Thomaston 706-646-7505
- District Four – Tifton 229-391-5438
- District Five – Jesup 912-530-4396
- District Six – Cartersville 678-721-5293
- District Seven – Chamblee 770-216-3880