It’s important to know who you’re doing business with at GMA’s 2019 annual convention. There have been several reports of suspicious communications directed towards attendees and exhibitors, so please keep in mind the following as you plan and prepare to visit Savannah in June:
- GMA does not distribute or sell attendees’ email addresses.
- GMA organizes all convention-related lodging through Spargo. If purchasing lodging from another company, please ensure you’re being offered similar accommodations near the convention site on those dates (June 21-25).
- Please also note there have been reports of companies taking credit card numbers from convention attendees and failing to make reservations. Remember to be particularly skeptical of any conference-related offer that does not come directly from GMA.
- Any advertising-related communications will come directly from GMA.
- Convention sponsors and exhibitors receive a list of conference attendees at no charge.
If you are at all suspicious about any communication you receive from a company claiming to be or affiliated with GMA, please reach out to us directly.
For more information about the 2019 convention or to register, click here