The 2021 Clean Water State Revolving Fund (SRF) and Drinking Water SRF call for projects is now open. Pre-applications will be accepted until February 26, 2021.
The SRFs provide low-interest financing for water and wastewater projects. Pre-applications for eligible projects will be evaluated for inclusion in the 2021 Clean Water SRF or Drinking Water SRF Intended Use Plan.
- Only those counties and municipalities certified as Qualified Local Governments by the Georgia Department of Community Affairs (DCA) and the water and sewer authorities within those certified governments may receive funding.
- Only applicants within counties that have current DCA-certified Service Delivery Agreements (HB 489) may receive funding and the proposed project must be consistent with the verified strategy.
- Applicants must be in compliance with state audit requirements. Compliance questions can be answered here.
- Applicants within the Metro North Georgia Water Planning District (MNGWPD) must be certified by the director of the Georgia Environmental Protection Division (EPD) as complying or making a good faith effort to comply with all MNGWPD plans and/or enforcement measures.
- Project must conform to applicant's regional water plan or Water Development and Conservation Plan, once adopted.
- All applicants must adopt and enforce the state minimum standard plumbing code provisions outlined in O.C.G.A. Section 8-2-3 to be eligible to receive funding.
Please call 404-584-1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.