The mission of the Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation is to impact the lifesaving capabilities and the lives of local heroes and their communities. This is accomplished by providing lifesaving equipment and prevention education tools to first responders and public safety organizations.
- Life-Saving Equipment - Provide first responders with life-saving equipment.
- Prevention Education - Provide prevention education tools to the public about the importance of public safety in order to prevent disasters in the home and community.
- Scholarships and Continued Education - Provide financial resources or continued education to individuals pursuing a career in public safety.
- Disaster Relief - Provide assistance and resources during and after natural and man‐made disasters such as fires, tornadoes, hurricanes, etc.
- Support for Members of the Military - Benefit men and women of the military who have served their country in any of the branches of the United States Uniformed Services.
Fire departments, law enforcement, EMS, public safety organizations, non-profits and schools are encouraged to apply for lifesaving equipment.
Please email email@example.com
for questions related to this grant.