Good Neighbor Citizenship Company Grants help build safer, stronger and better educated communities across the United States by focusing on three areas:
- Auto and roadway safety
- Teen driver education
- Home safety and fire prevention
- Disaster preparedness
- Disaster recovery
- Community Development
- Affordable housing
- Job training
- Neighborhood revitalization
- Small business development
- Financial literacy
- First-time homeownership
- Academic performance improvement programs that impact K-12 students
- Education initiatives that more directly support underserved individuals (13 years and older), helping them enroll in post-secondary education and obtain the skills and credentials they need to be successful in today’s workforce
- Service-learning programs that provide students opportunities to connect and apply learning skills from classroom to address unmet needs that exist in their community
- Teacher development programs.
Charitable contributions may be awarded to:
- Educational institutions
- Programs conducted by municipal, county, state or federal government entities that align with the State Farm charitable focus.
- 501(c)(3) charitable nonprofit organizations
- 501(c)(4) volunteer fire companies
- 501(c)(6) chambers of commerce
Please call (800) 782-8332 for questions related to this grant.