Land Disturbance Permits

This bill would require land disturbance permits to be issued by a county or municipality that employs or contracts with a licensed professional engineer, who maintains a level 2 certification; alternatively, if a county or municipality prefers, they could waive their option to review the permit or have the Georgia Soil and Water Conservation Commission (GSWCC) review the permit as is current law.

GMA and ACCG are working with the author to retain current practice and add another option  to maximize time-value and utilize available, qualified professionals.  

Back to Listing